Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2:08

I feel like a stalker. I am sitting in the car, waiting for a more appropriate hour to enter Eva's nursery-school/daycare. Approaching the school from outside always reminds me of an insane asylum- you hear nothing but screams, yells, crying and wailing. Today she stayed the longest stretch thus far 9-230. It allowed me some time to go to the embassy and get some things done around the house. Such accomplishments without guilt give me a false sense of hope that on Monday when I finally go back to work, things won't be so bad. Who knows how it will turn out, whether I crumble after the first day or whether my sense of duty to work and family will spur me on. A thought occured to me today, if I can stand working and being away from Eva for so much time, we'll be able to save money for her; for college, a car, hell even her wedding! Maybe this is just my way of justifying being away from her.

No comments: