Let's tell the truth here, you hated the sand and the water scared you. Your first beach day was not a hit. You did, however, love the bread at the restaurant where Daddy took us to celebrate. Fortunately, you didn't get sunburned but Daddy and I did (my arms are still itchy and tight). I hope that you'll learn to love the beach and I even look forward to the days where we can't even tear you away. I hope you become a beach bunny (with 50spf of course)and a lover of all outdoorsy things.
Not only was it your first beach day, but your first tooth finally, finally came in. After months and months of conjecture about whether your were really teething or not, it was there on Sunday morning when we woke up. Though we couldn't share our spaghetti alle vongole or grilled calamari with you, you chomped away on the bread and observed the finer things in life, which you will get to enjoy later.
No comments:
Post a Comment