It is the night before your first birthday. I never imagined the rush of emotions I am feeling now, and just found myself crying with you as you fought falling asleep for the 364th night of your life.
Today you were particularly cuddly and needing me. At Mommy and Me, you didn't want to play much and preferred to sit with me or be held. Nonno came over in the afternoon, he brought your birthday gift. As I opened it, I started to get teary-eyed, just couldn't help it. You didn't want Nonno to hold you, again you preferred to just sit with me. You were tired and cranky and usually things that don't bother you, bothered you times a million.
It was a strange day. I have so much hope for you, Eva. I want you to be many things, but most of all I want you to be happy and have a good relationship with your mom and dad. I hope someday you understand how much we love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment